This blog describes how to set the custom location, if Custom HTML pages from locations other than the ZIEWeb publish directory are used.
- Create a new folder (like Customfolder).
- Launch the Deployment Wizard.
- Go to Advanced Options and select Code base.
- Specify the URL in the Code base field (Example: https://localhost/zie1).
Here, zie1 is the ZIEWeb publish directory Alias.
5. Select the newly created Custom location in the Directory field.
6. Create the HTML page.
7. Create the Alias for Custom folder in the webserver config page.
Here, the custom folder Alias is added to httpd.conf file using the Apache WebServer.
8. Access the Custom HTML page in the browser.
Here, customzie is the Custom folder Alias.
9. Launch the HTML page.
Mainframes | November 24, 2021
Session Manager API In Z and I Emulator for Web Client
HCL ZIE for Web Client reads the existing session definitions from the Z and I Emulator for the Web server and allows users to connect to their System z and System I hosts.
Mainframes | January 22, 2021
Installing Z and I Emulator for Web
ZIEWeb is a browser-based multi-platform application that is compatible with a wide range of browsers and operating systems. Learn salient features of ZIEWeb.
Mainframes | June 2, 2020
Rudiments of : Z and I Emulator for Web’s Deployment Wizard
The HCL Z and I Emulator for Web (ZIE for Web) Deployment Wizard guides the user through the steps required for creating an HTML page to which users can connect to launch a client session.