HCL Workload Automation (HWA) seamlessly orchestrate complex workflows across multiple platforms and applications, allowing our customer to extend the outreach of automation to different domains, including RPA, ERP processes and cloud orchestration.
In short, HCL Workload Automation automate anything and run anywhere.
Aside from being indeed deployable according to customer needs – from mainframe to kubernetes environments – HWA can orchestrate cloud processes too, leveraging a catalog of integrations available on the Automation Hub and covering IT and business needs.
Whether your need is to automate cloud processes on AWS, Azure or Google Cloud, we got you covered.
With our latest delivery, we just enriched our catalog with new specific plugins dedicated to Google Cloud Platform,
Let’s look at a scenario, involving four Google Cloud plugins:
- Google Cloud Storage
- Google Cloud Functions
- Google Cloud Dataflow
- Google Cloud BigQuery
We are going to demonstrate how customers can orchestrate their cloud and big data automation processes by triggering these plugins as part of their end-to-end automation process.
So, in this scenario, we imagine a Bank that is taking feed from a lot of systems to analyze end-user’s transaction behavior to increase their business.
Imagine that a bank customer receives wire transfers from different people every month in addition to his salary and the same customer spends less than what he receives.
This client might be a good candidate to ask for insurance policy with the bank but the bank itself is not aware of this behavior.
For this reason, the bank risks to lose a potential customer to be insured.
Now see this simple scenario:
- All the user’s transactions are storage in Google Cloud Storage because this information are a lot and Bank need a huge space where collect the information.
- Then using Google Cloud Functions, a Bank can classify the information that they need, based on transactions type, for example from who, or when the transactions comes and with which amount.
- So now, all of us know that this is user’s personal information and is important and critical for the business, so the Bank must have that info on-premise.
- Starting from this info the Bank can extract data to use for understanding customer behavior. So, these extracted data are sent to Cloud and through Google Dataflow are transferred to Google BigQuery.
- Thanks to Google BigQuery ML the Bank can get useful insights, for example that the transactions are enough both as a number and as a sum of money, to propose an insurance to the customer.
- At the end of the flow thanks to Google Cloud Functions it is possible to update the offering catalog for the specific end-user with the insurance policy offering.
- Basically, with these plugins we can synchronously run the plugins as a step of a larger workflow.
What are the advantages of using HCL Workload Automation?
- It will help organizations to analyze end-user’s behavior
- It will help enterprises to increase their business by modifying their business models
- Automate and orchestrate entire process to provide real time business intelligence
- Automate business workflow spanning across hybrid cloud
Thanks to Workload Automation it is then possible to automate and orchestrate the entire process, providing real time business intelligence, analyzing end-user’s transaction behavior, and therefore keeping the business operation of the Bank efficient.
Do you want to learn more about our integrations and scenarios?
Take a tour of the Automation Hub