HCL Verse On-Premises (VOP) is mail that understands you. It has less clutter and more clarity for getting you connected to the people who matter to you most. Designed for both desktops and mobile devices and powered by HCL’s intelligent email handling as well as advanced search, VOP works for you, not the other way around.
HCL is pleased to announce that on September 10, 2019, VOP 1.0.8 is released for general availability. Highlights include:
- Enhancements to the calendar event design preview
- Calendar event encryption, name display in the native language, improved detail around user response to recurring meetings, and the addition of comments when canceling meetings
- See names in your native language — in work environments that use internationally-recognized names, your administrator may allow you to see names in their native languages and character sets (these are known as alternate names)
- See your archived mail — if you archive your mail to an archive database on a server using another client such as iNotes, or if your administrator archives your mail on a server for you, you can now open the archive mail file from the folder panel to see the archived messages
- More support for encrypted meeting notifications (invitations and responses)
- Font sizes are consistent with Notes and iNotes — for example, Arial 14 is rendered the same size in Verse, Notes, and iNotes. Previously, the Verse font size was smaller.
- Improved web browser experience enabled by default
- New password and Notes ID features — you can change the password that you use to log in to Verse, change your Notes ID password, and manage your Notes ID
- Server support for IBM i — Verse is now supported on a Domino 10.0.1 server running on IBM i version V7R2 or V7R3
Please contact your HCL Sales representative or HCL Business Partner for more information on how to get VOP 1.0.8.
See the VOP documentation.
Digital Solutions | July 26, 2022
Spend Less Time Getting More Done with Verse 3.0
HCL Verse recognizes the importance of email and your productivity, and the HCL Verse 3.0 release makes it easier to collaborate with co-workers with the new capabilities.
Digital Solutions | October 12, 2021
Questions (and All the Answers) about the New HCL Verse
Watch the latest presentation of HCL NewVerse v2.2.0 to understand innovative email solutions and features. Read all essential questions and answers.
Digital Solutions | August 31, 2021
HCL Verse v2.2.0
HCL announced the release of HCL Verse v2.2.0. In this release, we continue investing in integration between Verse and Sametime and enhancing mail capabilities.