HCL Unica has done it again! We are amongst the top performers and technology leaders in the 2022 SPARK MatrixTM analysis of the global multichannel marketing hubs market along with Acoustic, Adobe, Oracle, Redpoint Global, Resulticks, Salesforce, and SAP Emarsys. Here is it what experts at Quadrant Knowledge Solutions have to say about about HCL Unica.
HCLSoftware’s MMH product, titled HCL Unica, helps organizations shorten campaign cycles, create strong brand value & loyalty, and increase response rates. HCL Unica’s key technological differentiators include integrated planning, budgeting, and marketing operations for sophisticated campaign management, omnichannel goal-based marketing, customer behavioral analytics, precision marketing at scale, data deployment models, and others.
About Quadrant Knowledge Solutions’ SPARK MatrixTM
Quadrant Knowledge Solutions’ SPARK MatrixTM provides a snapshot of the market positioning of the key market participants. SPARK MatrixTM provides a visual representation of market participants and provides strategic insights on how each supplier ranks related to their competitors concerning various performance parameters based on the category of technology excellence and customer impact.
Quadrant Knowledge Solutions defines Multichannel Marketing Hubs (MMH) as “technology that delivers relevant marketing communications to customer segments across multiple channels, including social, mobile, websites, direct mail, call centers, email, paid media, and others. MMH empowers organizations by orchestrating personalized engagement across multiple channels throughout complex customer journeys.”
This year’s Research Report provides a detailed analysis of global Multichannel Marketing Hubs’ market dynamics, vendor landscape, and competitive positioning analysis.
Why get this report?
- Understand how MMH helps organizations streamline communications and manage complex omnichannel marketing strategies from a unified platform.
- Uncover the key capabilities like Customer Data and Campaign Management, Data Integration, and others.
- Learn how the top players utilize MMH to its full power for multichannel customer engagement, interoperability, and cohesive integration.
- Customer Data and Lifecycle Management: This MMH capability helps organizations better understand their customers, manage disparate customer data silos in a 360-degree view, and create customer segments based on attributes from multiple data sources
- Data Integration: MMH integrates and manages data from marketing technologies, ad networks, lead-based systems, demand-side platforms, and social networks to enable organizations to reach the right contact at the right customer based on intent, fit, and financial risk.
- Campaign Management and Execution: MMH’s marketing campaign management capability offers wide-ranging marketing efforts involving several stages, including planning, executing, tracking, and analyzing/optimizing a campaign.
- Targeting and Segmentation – MMH may use a rule-based engine or advanced analytics and data science technologies to create advanced micro segmentation or 1:1 segmentation for an effective targeted campaign driving engagement and conversion rate.
- Campaign Workflow: An MMH allows organizations create, execute, and manage multichannel marketing interactions through a user interface.
- Real-Time personalization – The real-time web personalization of MMH capability leverages AI and firmographic, technographic, and intent insights to allow B2B and B2C marketers to personalize the visitors’ web experiences
- Event Triggering – This capability is responsible for responding to significant events affecting a customer relationship. It enables marketers to send a follow-up offer or promotion based on an upcoming event or an action taken by a customer.