HCL Software announces the availability of a pre-release of HCL Sametime v11.5, the newest version of the trusted video meetings and persistent chat platform: Sametime — your meeting, your data, double the value. Sametime is built for how today’s modern organizations need to be working: nimbly, securely and remotely.
A) Sametime Pre-release v11.5 (Meetings and Chat)
HCL is offering the exclusive opportunity to try the latest version of Meetings and Chat for free in advance of our general product launch in November 2020.
HCL Sametime Pre-release v11.5 allows for secure conversations across any device, with the following benefits:
- Rock–solid data privacy, encryption and auditability – Your data and conversations protected — in private cloud or on–premises.
- Instant meetings and chat with one click. No waiting – You’re only seconds away from secure team chat, video meetings, and file sharing. No installation required and no need to wait for a SaaS solution.
- Deploy on a secure private cloud or on-premises – Faster deployment with containers and scale with Kubernetes, simpler installs and fewer servers.
B) Sametime 11.0 FP2 Chat
HCL Software also announces HCL Sametime 11.0 FP2, for customers with existing entitlements to Chat only.
- Improvements to the web chat client UX, performance, chat handling, and contact management.
- Added support for MongoDB 3.6 through 4.2 and password management.
- Added support for JWT-based single sign-on.
- Added support for handling cross-domain SAML login flows.
C) For more information:
For additional details on Sametime v11.0 FP2 and Meetings Pre-Release v11.5:
- HCL Sametime 11.0 FP2 | HCL Sametime Meetings Pre-Release 11.5 Release Notes
- HCL Sametime 11.0 FP2 Fix List
- HCL Sametime 11.0 FP2 | HCL Sametime Meetings Pre-Release 11.5 System Requirements
- HCL Sametime 11.0 FP2 | HCL Sametime Meetings Pre-Release 11.5 Install and Administration Guide
Whether you are an existing HCL Sametime, HCL Domino, or HCL Software customer and would like to learn more about this pre-release opportunity, please contact your HCL sales representative or an HCL Business Partner.
HCL Sametime Product Team
Disclaimer – HCL’s statements regarding its plans, directions, and intent are subject to change or withdrawal without notice at HCL’s sole discretion. Information regarding potential future products is intended to outline our general product direction and it should not be relied on in making a purchasing decision. The information mentioned regarding potential future products is not a commitment, promise, or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality. Information about potential future products may not be incorporated into any contract. The development, release, and timing of any future features or functionality described for our products remains at our sole discretion. Performance is based on measurements and projections using standard HCL benchmarks in a controlled environment. The actual throughput or performance that any user will experience will vary depending upon many factors, including considerations such as the amount of multi programming in the user’s job stream, the I/O configuration, the storage configuration, and the workload processed. Therefore, no assurance can be given that an individual user will achieve results similar to those stated here.