Today marks a major milestone in our commitment to helping create the digital office our teams need to get work done, be more efficient, and collaborate effectively with colleagues. We are thrilled to announce 6 new features for your favorite meetings and chat solution:
- New filters in video settings: Animations will make it appear as if you are focusing intently, even if you are checking your phone or surfing the web
- Awards show mode: Music will automatically fade in when the meeting goes past the scheduled end time — or attendees can activate it manually to drown out someone who is being dominating and annoying
- Picture-in-picture pet mode: A new setting allows for you to have your camera display one window for you, and one window for your pet (who only seems to wander around or bark when you have meetings with management)
- Social media security settings: A custom notification will display if you are sharing your screen and distractedly attempt to go over to the browser tab that has Facebook open
- New AI integrations: When you suddenly are asked a question in a meeting when you weren’t paying attention, you can summon Siri or Alexa to answer it for you — run through a special Sametime voice-matching filter set up to sound like you
- New audio settings: Less embarrassing, pre-set sounds, such as water running or a carn horn honking, will be auto played to drown out toilets flushing or family members yelling in the background.
Happy April Fool’s Day. Of course, this was a joke!
But you know what’s no joke? The upcoming global premiere of the newest version of HCL Sametime on June 7. And, the fact that Sametime beats the competition — hands-down. Let us show you how.