We want to let you know how excited we are about this potential acquisition. IBM and HCL have a strong and deep relationship through the existing IP Partnership that started in September 2017. Since then, we’ve increased our investments in Marketing Software and view this as a natural extension of our ongoing commitment to providing the Marketing Software product and community with first-class innovation and technical support.
In the last year, HCL’s engineering team has demonstrated continued commitment to our core value propositions with the release of our v11 product releases in June of this year – the first major release in over two years! Enhancements include
- the much-anticipated fast upgrade approach
- capabilities to support GDPR compliance initiatives
- ability to use natural language with the Watson Assistant for added visibility into your campaigns
- improved integration
- simulation and coverage enhancements for Interact
- and across the board ease of use enhancements stemming from customer feedback
Please see the announcement letter here for more highlights or refer to the individual product knowledge centers for full details. Meanwhile, our engineering team is hard at work on the next new release coming soon!
Until this transaction closes, please consider everything business as usual; with IBM, HCL and partners providing our respective solutions. Please continue using current support channels. If you’re expanding your Marketing Software implementation or renewing new licenses, please stay the course.
Head of Marketing Software Development