As we all come to terms with the Covid-19 situation and self-quarantining, one activity includes adjusting to our new working environment — working from home.
There is no doubt that working from home has affected me as a product tester, and partnering with my colleagues, who are located in different parts of the world.
Here’s how working from home has affected my life so far:
- It’s easier to work across continents by working online, but I have to sometimes wake up earlier than usual due to the time difference
- I tend to work more from home since I am saving on commute time. I also to tend to work when I’m simply bored
- I have learned to separate myself from distractions in my home, while working. This means, creating a separate dedicated workspace away from the rest of my home
- I miss the personal interactions, but at least I can still communicate with my team using online platforms
- I get to spend more time with my dog, even though he ignores me these days, since I’m always home with him
- It’s easier to take a break from work and stretch or listen to music before logging on again
How has working from home affected you? Let us know!