HCL OneTest version 10.1.2 is now available. And, while it is predominantly a fix pack, our team has included some exciting new capabilities in this release.
For OneTest UI users, 10.1.2 provides these following updates:
- New reporting framework now offers PDF export with or without details, like screenshots, where required
- New reporting framework now supports jumping from the report step to the test implementation step (when run from the Desktop IDE only)
- Application under test configuration has been simplified with a single UI for configuring Web, Android, iOS or Desktop applications
- Address browser compatibility issues automatically – ensure you have the right web driver for the version of the browser you’re working with and if not, install it with a single click – this helps ensure test failures aren’t related to test environment issues, but rather are representative of actual application problems
- Continuation of running Mobile Native and Hybrid Applications Support TechPreview with this release bringing support for iOS-based apps on real devices, simulators or device clouds
- Continuation of running Windows Native Applications Support TechPreview — 10.1.2 refines the way multi-window applications, dialogs and popup windows are handled.
HCL Software | April 22, 2022
HCL named a Leader in the 2022 IDC MarketScape for Worldwide Enterprise Automated Software Quality and Continuous Testing for Digital Execution
HCL is thrilled to announce that we have been positioned as a Leader in the IDC MarketScape for Worldwide Enterprise Automated Software Quality and Continuous Testing for Digital Execution 2022 Vendor Assessment. This is a major recognition for HCL Software.
Secure DevOps | March 1, 2022
Use a Secondary Request Generator to Effectively Simulate Application Behaviour regarding Static Resources
HCL OneTest Performance provides an out-of-box solution to ease the task of setting up secondary requests apportioned with the requisite number of assets that need to be pulled down. Read the blog to know more.
Secure DevOps | February 25, 2022
Understand Response Time Statistics for Pages in HCL OneTest Performance Testing
Read this blog to know more about how HCL OneTest Performance meets the end goal of browser fidelity and collecting a response time metric.