HCL OneTest version 10.1.2 is now available. And, while it is predominantly a fix pack, our team has included some exciting new capabilities in this release.
For OneTest Server users, 10.1.2 provides these following updates:
- Simplified license management: license information can now be viewed and managed by the server administrator from the web UI instead of the Helm chart
- Webhook support for repository refresh – whilst test repositories are updated regularly for active teams it can be helpful to have repository updates trigger a refresh automatically; this can now be achieved through the repository webhook
- Postman test execution – for teams who have not yet (or don’t intend to) migrated their Postman tests to OneTest API we now offer a native execution option. Simply connect your Postman git repository to your OneTest Server project and you will see your tests appear alongside your native OneTest tests ready for execution
- JMeter test execution – we now offer a native execution option for JMeter tests. Simply connect your JMeter git repository to your OneTest Server project and you will see your tests appear alongside your native OneTest tests ready for execution
- Notifications – certain activities within OneTest Server now trigger notifications, these can be managed from the notifications configuration page – please feel free to suggest what further activities you would like to get notifications for on our OneTest Ideas portal.
- Jira Integration – users can now connect OneTest Server to their Jira infrastructure and raise issues directly into their defect tracking repositories from the results view
- Azure DevOps Integration – users can now connect to OneTest Server from Azure DevOps and run their OneTest Server tests as part of their pipeline executions (Azure plugin available from the Azure Marketplace)
- OneTest Data is now integrated with HCL Launch allowing users to request data refreshes as part of their build pipeline
Take a deep dive on what’s new with OneTest Server here. Or watch the on-demand webinar discussing the latest release.
Automation | May 22, 2023
HCL DevOps Are Sponsors of Agile + DevOps West!
You're invited as HCLSoftware DevOps takes the floor in Las Vegas, NV on June 4-9 at Agile + DevOps West 2023.
Secure DevOps | February 14, 2023
API Testing Kubernetes: Transparent Remoting Using HCL OneTest
Testing in a cloud and containerized world is often very difficult. One of the painful tasks that testers have to face is that once the containers are deployed, some of their APIs might remain accessible but others — the internal ones — are not reachable anymore.
Secure DevOps | January 4, 2023
Why You Need Continuous Testing and How to Go About Choosing the Right Partner
What are some key factors to consider for a successful continuous testing strategy? How do you go about choosing the right continuous testing vendor who can truly be a partner and help you succeed in your goals?