HCL OneTest version 10.1.2 is now available. And, while it is predominantly a fix pack, our team has included some exciting new capabilities in this release.
For OneTest Performance users, 10.1.2 provides these following updates:
- Brotli support: decompress and work with data from services that implement the Brotli encoding mechanism.
- Dataset access from custom code: testers can now manipulate dataset values from custom code steps and read/write back values from/to datasets.
- 64-bit SAP support: you are no longer restricted to using the 32-bit version of OneTest Performance in order to work with SAP GUI based applications.
- Reports enhancements now allow for custom percentile counters.
- Reports enhancements to support exporting result data to JSON format.
- Reports enhancements supporting publication of large performance reports to OneTest Server.
Take a deep dive on what’s new with OneTest Performance here. Or watch the on-demand webinar discussing the latest release.
Secure DevOps | February 14, 2023
API Testing Kubernetes: Transparent Remoting Using HCL OneTest
Testing in a cloud and containerized world is often very difficult. One of the painful tasks that testers have to face is that once the containers are deployed, some of their APIs might remain accessible but others — the internal ones — are not reachable anymore.
Secure DevOps | November 28, 2022
Agile DevOps East 2022 Was a Success and Here’s a Quick Recap!
HCL hosted Technical Presentation where we spoke about need for organizations to adopting Agile and DevOps practices and include value stream management.
Secure DevOps | November 3, 2022
HCL OneTest v10.5 Webinar Recap
We had a very successful webinar recently where we announced the latest version of HCL OneTest v10.5.