HCL OneTest version 10.1.2 is now available. And, while it is predominantly a fix pack, our team has included some exciting new capabilities in this release.
For OneTest Performance users, 10.1.2 provides these following updates:
- Brotli support: decompress and work with data from services that implement the Brotli encoding mechanism.
- Dataset access from custom code: testers can now manipulate dataset values from custom code steps and read/write back values from/to datasets.
- 64-bit SAP support: you are no longer restricted to using the 32-bit version of OneTest Performance in order to work with SAP GUI based applications.
- Reports enhancements now allow for custom percentile counters.
- Reports enhancements to support exporting result data to JSON format.
- Reports enhancements supporting publication of large performance reports to OneTest Server.
HCL Software | April 22, 2022
HCL named a Leader in the 2022 IDC MarketScape for Worldwide Enterprise Automated Software Quality and Continuous Testing for Digital Execution
HCL is thrilled to announce that we have been positioned as a Leader in the IDC MarketScape for Worldwide Enterprise Automated Software Quality and Continuous Testing for Digital Execution 2022 Vendor Assessment. This is a major recognition for HCL Software.
Secure DevOps | March 1, 2022
Use a Secondary Request Generator to Effectively Simulate Application Behaviour regarding Static Resources
HCL OneTest Performance provides an out-of-box solution to ease the task of setting up secondary requests apportioned with the requisite number of assets that need to be pulled down. Read the blog to know more.
Secure DevOps | February 25, 2022
Understand Response Time Statistics for Pages in HCL OneTest Performance Testing
Read this blog to know more about how HCL OneTest Performance meets the end goal of browser fidelity and collecting a response time metric.