HCLSoftware is developing next-generation software that leverages enterprise cloud and AI to innovate business processes across industries. Building on a rich portfolio of in-house IP and industry-leading partnerships, HCLSoftware plus save mobile operators millions of dollars in energy costs reduction.
At the 2023 Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, HCL Software will demo the latest offering in their growing software product portfolios addressing the evolving needs of telecommunication companies.
- Provides telecom operators end-to-end 5G network observability from Cloud to Radio Access Network (RAN), so they can monitor their network, get deep analytics based on an AI engine, make network performance predictions, and apply fixes as needed.
HCL Augmented Network Automation (ANA) Platform
- Containerized and modular, this centralized automation platform for telecom network optimization leverages machine learning and data analytics across multiple layers, cell service providers, and major RAN equipment manufacturers across the globe.
- O-RAN ready and built to supports the transition to current and future service orchestration and management technologies while saving energy, relieving cluster congestion, and reducing operating expenses.
- Cloud-native wireless LAN controllers delivering a WiFi 6 cloud solution for Communications Services Providers (CSP) and Managed Services Providers (MSP).
- Allows central management of multiple access points across large-scale deployments, secure connectivity, and real-time reporting.
Visit us at MWC Barcelona, February 27- March 2, 2023, at Hall No. 2 Booth 2E19.
Get more info HERE
HCLSoftware | March 2, 2023
Update from this Year’s Mobile World Congress
Speaking at the HCLTech booth at MWC, Kalyan Kumar, Chief Product Officer at HCLSoftware, says the question is no longer around why organizations should use 5G, but how they can accelerate adoption and generate revenue from those new solutions and services.
HCLSoftware | March 3, 2023
Professional Troubleshooting: The “Third Key” to Providing Great Support
Professional troubleshooting is what we call the third key for our HCLSoftware support team. What do we mean by professional troubleshooting? It is quite simple: finding a balance between "proving yourself right" or "proving yourself wrong."
HCLSoftware | February 3, 2023
CX North America: Discover How to Understand Behavior Analytics + Make Smarter Business Decisions
CX North America is fast approaching, and the HCL Discover team will be there. We’re excited to show and present how Discover works to provide deep behavioral insights into the online user journey. In addition, we will have a booth to give personalized attention to attendees on topics like predictive analytics, session replays, proactive struggle detection, browsing behaviors analytics, and live session replay.