HCL Integration Platform v10.0.2 is introducing new capabilities to make it faster and easier to create rich solutions that solve even the most sophisticated application and data integration requirements, including:
- Orchestrate multi-step data integrations with the new Flow Editor and Flow Server
- Gain insight into the execution of your data integrations with a new monitoring dashboard
- Simplify REST API-based integrations with a new and improved REST API adapter
- Automate more with a broad set of REST APIs for developing, deploying and executing integrations
- Extend your integrations to even more sources and targets with new adapters for Salesforce and Microsoft AzureSQL
- Easily leverage data from OData (Open Data Protocol) supporting applications or produce data from your applications that can be consumed by OData supporting applications
- Empower your business with updated HIP industry solution packs for Financial Payments, Healthcare, Supply Chain and SAP, including new examples for HL7 FHIR and PEPPOL Do more, faster with user interface enhancements and performance improvements.
Our panelists will include Stephanie Fetzer, Product Manager for HCL Integration Platform and Paul Stanley, Lead Architect for HCL Integration Platform.
Join us for our upcoming webinar Tuesday, December 10th at 10am EST by clicking here!