At HCL, we understand that securing your network is a topmost priority. HCL SafeLinx provides remote users with secure web-based and client-based access to enterprise applications and today, we’re excited to announce that the latest release of HCL Safelinx 1.1.
For Domino customers using HCL Nomad, SafeLinx v1.1 enables you to securely access your Domino apps on a phone, tablet, or desktop browser without the need of an additional VPN.
Introduction of HCL SafeLinx
SafeLinx uses standards-based protocols to enable secure access from mobile computing devices outside the firewall to business applications and data on your organization’s internal network.
SafeLinx supports an extensive list of standard Internet Protocol (IP) and non-IP wireless bearer networks, server hardware and operating systems, and mobile security protocols. Remote users can connect to your internal network from a range of desktop, notebook, and handheld mobile devices and operating systems.
Top Product Features
- Client and clientless access
- Network choices: Supports a worldwide selection of wireless and wireline network technologies, enabling a worldwide scope of connectivity. Cellular, LAN, satellite, dial-up, radio (IP, non-IP)
- Authentication: Multiple strong authentication options (Radius, Secure ID, LDAP, Active Directory, Certificate)
- Encryption DES, Triple DES, RC5, AES and FIPS 140-2-certified
- Network Optimization and Scalable and Reliable
- Supports all major platforms: Windows, Linux, MacOS, iOS, and Android
- Best enterprise VPN with reverse proxy capabilities
- Mobility clients and Distributed Administration – Gatekeeper
- Dedicated mobile app for Android and iOS
- Two-way secure authentication
- Supports seamless, non-disruptive cross-network roaming
- Quick and easy deployment of servers and agents
What’s New in HCL SafeLinx 1.1?
This new release includes improved functionalities of VPN and reverse proxy and support for TLS 1.3. View documentation on SafeLinx 1.1 here.
For all Notes Domino Complete Collaboration cCustomers, SafeLinx v1.1 is now available as a free entitlement and will be listed under supporting programs. (SafeLinx is available as a standalone to non-Notes-Domino Complete Collaboration customers.) CCB customers can use SafeLinx’s server component without the need for an additional VPN client to securely access their Domino apps from mobile. With this release, we’d like to provide our customers the opportunity to evaluate SafeLinx VPN for broader usage.
We are very excited to announce these new features and improvements from our customers’ inputs. Feedback based on feature improvements, ease of use, and a requested makeover to our most loved dedicated IP feature are now part of this release. Our team has put in many hours turning your ideas into reality and we’d love for you to continue submitting your ideas and improvements in our Ideas Portal. (Make sure you select “SafeLinx” under the Workspace before submission.)
Please contact your HCL sales representative or HCL Business Partner for more information on how to get HCL SafeLinx 1.1
We also have a joint webinar with our partners at Panagenda on September 17 4 PM (CEST), 10 AM (EDT). Join us to learn about SafeLinx, and how it can provide top-level secured access for your Domino environment. Register now.