With the COVID-19 pandemic, we are in uncharted territory around the world. We want you to know that HCL Digital Solutions is here to help in any way we can. We are committed to being flexible, responsive, and available. While most of our teams are working from home — to ensure the well-being of our employees, customers, and partners — we are committed to helping with any special circumstances you may have. If you need help during this time, please reach out to your customer success or sales representative so we can navigate this together.
With constraint also comes creativity, and we have been impressed, heartened, and moved by so many stories we are hearing from people everywhere. As we all stretch outside of normal routines, and work together to blend work and home life, we are forced to think differently, act more creatively, and be more compassionate to those who need extra help.
We will be posting a series of blogs and stories about how our teams at HCL Digital Solutions are adapting, what new ways of working and processes we are putting in place, and how we are continuing our momentum and delivering on our commitments. Follow us here and on Twitter for updates.
But first we want to hear your stories. We want to learn your tips. We want to know how you and your organizations and teams have adapted to this “new normal.” We want to know coping strategies you’ve developed professionally, personally, and technologically. We also want to share these stories with other customers and partners, so we can all help each other get through this new, strange, and sometimes difficult time … together.
Tell us your stories. Don’t worry about fancy wording — we will polish things up before we publish. We want this to be as easy as possible for you. Please share:
- Business-related guidance: What’s a single piece of advice you can offer for managing your businesses remotely?
- Personal anecdotes or advice: Do you have a creative/thoughtful/kind step(s) you are taking to manage your personal life during this pandemic. What are you doing for yourself and/or your family to cope that others in our community may find helpful?
- Photos: A photo or two that depict the above scenarios.
- Where you are: The country where you are in home lockdown. We’d like to understand how far and wide we reach to more fully realize the worldwide impact the virus is having on all of us.
- Logo: Company logo for proper recognition of your good work.
Please submit your information HERE.
If you have any questions please email Jan Kenney.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The HCL Digital Solutions team