We are pleased to announce the release of HCL SafeLinx 1.2 for general availability. Starting today, customers can try out new features by downloading the package from Flexnet. In the past few months, we have been focusing on providing you a more user-friendly enterprise VPN platform with reverse proxy capabilities which aims to boost your middleware security at work.
SafeLinx and Nomad web
As part of the Domino v12 launch, this version comes with improved functionalities for Nomad Web Proxy:
- New resources container specifically for Nomad, inherited from the generic http access service but only providing attributes needed for NWP
- Modified initial configuration wizard to streamline NWP creation as part of initial setup
- Ability to serve the Nomad web application static files directly from SafeLinx (event driven), without the need for an additional http server
- Support for HCL Verse application integration when the Nomad app launches from a mail link
- SAML as an authentication option
- Configurable buffer size for NRPC flow
- Configurable attribute for querying the User CN to use in Nomad client configuration.
- Nomad-branded login screens
Other new features of this release include support for Mac OS administrator, MS-SQL Linux, and My SQL (Linux and Windows), and a new splash screen. To see the full list, please refer to SafeLinx 1.2 release notes.
Getting started: pricing and licensing
For Notes/Domino Complete Collaboration (CCB) customers, SafeLinx is now available as a FREE entitlement and will be listed under supporting programs. CCB customers can use SafeLinx’s server component without the need for an additional VPN client to securely access their Domino apps from mobile. With this release, we’d like to provide our customers the opportunity to evaluate SafeLinx VPN for broader usage. Please contact your HCL Software representative or HCL Business Partner for more information on how to get SafeLinx 1.2.
SafeLinx is also available as a standalone to non-Notes-Domino Complete Collaboration customers. Contact us for more details.
Our team has put in many hours turning your ideas into reality and we’d love for our customers to continue submitting ideas and improvements in our Ideas Portal. (Make sure you select “SafeLinx” under the Workspace before submission.)
Domino v12 Launch
Missed the v12 live event yesterday? The launch is not over! We’ve just started rolling out the Domino Dozen which includes 12 days of exciting Domino content consisting of panel discussions with customers, demos, new thought leadership and more. Register now to get access and watch the live event on replay!