The AppDev Pack is an add-on for HCL Domino that lets users connect Domino applications with Node.js projects and create new applications that span both worlds.
HCL is pleased to announce that on August 28, 2019, AppDev Pack 1.0.2 for HCL Domino is released for general availability. Highlights of this version are:
- Improving the IAM service. The Identity and Access Management (IAM) service enables remote applications to authenticate to Domino using the OAuth2.0 protocol. With version 1.0.2 of the AppDev Pack the service is improved with:
- More efficiently leverage multiple CPU cores on the server
- Ability to configure token expiration
- Support third-party statistics server integration through ‘StatsD’ protocol
- The ability to create and read Names, Readers and Authors items
- The ability to create, read and delete attachments
- The ability for Proton, which is the Domino server task, to update the Domino directory with an application’s certificate
In addition, we are providing a preview of a feature called “Act as User” which lets domino-db applications now request the ability to make requests on behalf of a user. The feature is implemented across multiple components from the AppDev pack, such as:
- IAM Service: in the Domino Database Access section and related sections on other pages
- Act as User Administration in Proton Configuration and Database Configuration
- Act as User in domino-db module
Please contact your HCL Sales representative or HCL Business Partner for more information on how to get AppDev pack 1.0.2 for HCL Domino.