Our latest HCL Leap v9.3 delivers major improvements to help you automate processes faster than ever and unleash innovation with your business users and citizen developers. This release includes new features and tools enabling continuous process improvements in a secure and sustainable way. Here are some of the new benefits:
- A modern look, with a flatter UI, to increase user productivity eliminating the need to click into dialogs to discover and set item properties.
- Updated visual designer and UX to simplify the building of workflow apps. Sketching out new workflow stages, setting user assignments or sending out email notifications are now more intuitive.
- Three new features — App Pages, Data Grid and Navigation — let you build apps, not just forms. It’s now easier than ever to build dashboard-style apps which include non-form pages and item lists for viewing and selection.
- Enhanced role and stage-based rules to provide more power for customizing the business logic in your app without having to write code.
- Added name-picker widget enables a user to easily choose names or groups, from the apps directory, to engage others in the app-building process.
- A rich-text widget for app building allowing users to enter and format text — complete with links and images.
And that’s not all we are delivering….
Visit the HCL Leap Sandbox to try out our latest features and view ready-made app examples which demonstrate our capabilities.
You can also watch the video on how to build apps with HCL Leap. See how quickly you can turn all your great ideas into real innovative solutions!