We’re pleased to announce the release of HCL Domino Connector for SAP Solutions. This connector now simplifies integration between HCL Domino applications and various SAP enterprise solutions, specifically, CRM, HR, ERP, and finance applications.
The Domino Connector helps organizations save time by enabling the use of LotusScript to easily access SAP data without specialized or costly SAP training. The SAP connector easily installs over HCL Enterprise Integrator giving your Notes application team easy access to your SAP data. Additionally, with the 32-bit connector installed on Notes clients, you’re able to perform SAP tasks, retrieve SAP data, and initiate SAP actions.
Learn more about HCL Domino Connector for SAP Solutions by viewing documentation here.
Using this connector, you can:
- Facilitate data transfer and real-time access to SAP enterprise applications from an HCL Domino v11.0.1 server or HCL Notes v11.0.1 client.
- Use one or more HCL Domino servers to centralize connectivity to SAP applications.
- Use server-based Domino application development tools, such as HCL Enterprise Integrator software, to enable SAP solution access without programming.
- Integrate SAP solution information and business processes into web enabled HCL Domino applications.
- Access remote enabled RFC’s, BAPI’s, and transactions.
- Run agents from your Notes client, as well as use the LotusScript debugger to troubleshoot applications.
HCL Connector for SAP Solutions supports:
- 64-bit Linux and Windows systems
- SAP 4.6c to ECC6, which allows you to take advantage of SAP’s capabilities
- HCL Domino v11.0.1
- SAP RFC SDK Client 7.2
Have an SAP solution to integrate with your Domino app? Contact sales to find out more about this release and how to purchase your connector.