Not one, not two, but three new releases of HCL Nomad in just one week! This is a new track record delivered by our development teams to please our customers.
Take a look at what’s new:
- HCL Nomad for Web Browsers
- For HCL Nomad Web, version 1.0.3 provides usability enhancements and is delivering functionality that customers have been waiting for.
- A new application switcher enhances the user interface with an optional dropdown menu displayed in the navigation bar of HCL Nomad for Web. This allows administrators to define shortcuts to specific applications. A very handy feature for customizing the user experience!
- Replication a key feature of the Domino platform to take applications offline is now also available to Nomad Web users. Released at this time as a “Tech Preview” feature, due to an issue in the Chromium browser engine. For more details please refer to our documentation.
Please vote here if you like the feature!
- If Printing documents is important to you? Now you can. This is the first stage of delivering the full functionality our customers have requested.
- We have also added the ability to switch users and clearing user data on shutdown. The details of this feature can be configured by the administrator to tailor it to your environment.
- More Languages are available! Folks in the Nordics will enjoy this release because it now provides support for Danish, Finnish and Norwegian. Additionally, support for Turkish was also added.
For further information about this HCL Nomad for web browsers release, please refer to the What’s New page and the also Release Notes.
HCL Nomad for iOS
For mobile users with Apple iOS devices, HCL Nomad 1.0.20 is available in the app store now!
This release provides the ability to scan QR codes, a feature requested in this idea, which enables building new mobile applications, e.g. for inventory management and more. And, it offers improved text input support and numerous bug fixes.
HCL Nomad for Android
For users on Android devices, HCL Nomad 1.0.28 has just been published to the Google PlayStore and Flexnet.
In this release we are providing administrators refined Biometric authentication options to handle removal of fingerprint data gracefully.