Since joining HCL, we’ve shipped 11 new releases of Digital Experience based on your input to better enable business-critical digital experiences.
Whether you are a developer, enterprise architect, release manager, or product owner involved with your DX projects, we need your experience and expertise.
HCL is inviting our customers to participate in targeted virtual design-thinking workshops to share ideas for the Digital Experience roadmap for 2022 and beyond.
During our live, interactive two-hour session, we will cover:
- What we are working on for 2021
- Understanding what’s working (or what’s not working) with your current deployment
- Gather input on the core components you’d like to see in the roadmap
- Collaborate on ideas for the next wave of product and ecosystem innovation
- Connecting you to the HCL product management, technical, and development teams
The #DXInspire Jams will be held on March 9th and 11th for the EMEA time zones, and March 16th and 18th for the NA/LATAM time zones.
Because space in the workshops is limited, if you are interested in joining us please sign the form today and we will follow up with the meeting details. Help shape the future of your HCL DX.
We look forward to meeting.Join HCL DX Inspire Jams