HCL is excited to announce the availability of HCL Digital Experience (DX) on the HCL Now cloud-native-as-a-service platform. With this offering you can have your digital experience solutions managed on a cloud of your choice. This means you can focus on achieving business results faster, while reducing time building and managing systems and ensuring the highest security and reliability.
HCL Now is HCL’s SLA-based cloud service management platform, with built-in security and compliance and includes ongoing maintenance and upgrades to the latest releases of HCL software. The platform delivers:
- Enterprise grade availability, scalability and flexibility, and is built from the ground up as cloud-native
- Experts on demand: Reduce risk, cost and time to production as you move to Kubernetes cloud-native deployments with our cloud and product experts
- Dedicated, single-tenant infrastructure instances — you decide when to schedule your deployment upgrades and fixes
HCL Digital Experience on HCL Now has three components:
- HCL Digital Experience cloud-native license: See this blog for more information
- Infrastructure as a service: Dedicated single-tenant hosting for your software and data, provisioned on your choice of cloud provider: Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, or Azure
- Managed services: Assistance to migrate your on-prem deployment to cloud-native with HCL cloud and DX product experts — this includes ongoing maintenance and upgrades to the latest DX releases
With HCL DX on HCL Now, customers can have their existing DX solutions managed on the HCL Now managed hosted platform, with guidance and services provided by HCL Cloud and DX operations experts. DX customers deployed to HCL Now retain control of their deployments and upgrade schedules and gain the benefits of the HCL Now platform including cloud security, scalability, 99.9% SLA uptime, compliance elements such as ISO27000, monitoring and alerting, and more.
To learn more about moving your HCL DX deployment or establishing new experiences on HCL Now please visit hcltechsw.com/hcl-now or contact your HCL Sales representative or Business Partner.
HCL DX Product Team
Disclaimer – HCL’s statements regarding its plans, directions, and intent are subject to change or withdrawal without notice at HCL’s sole discretion. Information regarding potential future products is intended to outline our general product direction and it should not be relied on in making a purchasing decision. The information mentioned regarding potential future products is not a commitment, promise, or legal obligation to deliver any material, code, or functionality. Information about potential future products may not be incorporated into any contract. The development, release, and timing of any future features or functionality described for our products remains at our sole discretion. Performance is based on measurements and projections using standard HCL benchmarks in a controlled environment. The actual throughput or performance that any user will experience will vary depending upon many factors, including considerations such as the amount of multi programming in the user’s job stream, the I/O configuration, the storage configuration, and the workload processed. Therefore, no assurance can be given that an individual user will achieve results like those stated here.