Looking back at the year so far, I am thankful for all we have accomplished and excited for what is to come in 2020. Our platform has progressed so much in the few short months since we transitioned to HCL, and the genuine enthusiasm and energy around the platform is palpable.
The end of the year is an excellent time for reflection, so let’s take a look at what we have checked off our list, including the release of HCL DX 9.5 (our first new release in almost two years!), and consider some of the future gifts that are coming soon.
Innovative capabilities providing benefits now:
Compelling advancements coming soon:
- Content UI: Content owners can look forward to a new, modernized content authoring & modeling experience that is integrated into practitioner studio. This will allow users to reuse legacy content repositories (and versions) with a modern UX at the intersection of content & workflow – allowing business users to create content delivered anywhere using any framework.
- Bulk Translation: This capability will help export content for translation and import translated content quickly, significantly accelerating delivery of content in multiple languages to improve engagement world wide.
More ways to engage with your favorite DX platform:
- New customer videos, instructional videos, and more: Check out our new DX YouTube Playlist – here you will see some customer testimonial videos to hear how folks like you are running their business using HCL DX. You can also see the DX Leaders video series on a variety of topics related to challenges and strategies when implementing digital transformation. And coming in January, we will add our highly anticipated “Did-You-Know” series — with short instructional videos on how to deploy new capabilities with your HCL DX platform.
- HCL DX Newsletter: We will publish this newsletter six times per year, where you can find the latest information about product announcements, upcoming webcasts and events, analyst papers and more. If you have not already done so, sign up for the newsletter today.
- Connect with other HCL DX Aficionados and expand your network at our DX TechConnects: This is a series of 1-day events around the world where you can connect with HCL DX leaders, as well as other HCL DX customers to discuss product priorities, as well as implementation strategies. In the first half of 2020, we plan to have these events in the following cities: NA: Los Angeles, Atlanta, Dallas, Chicago, Toronto. Europe: Amsterdam, Madrid, Rome. AP: Australia and more to come. Please reach out to Kirsten Kelley if you would like to receive an invitation.
Enjoy the gifts that the holiday season (and our HCL DX platform) provides – we look forward to working together to create more exceptional experiences in 2020.