“Business-critical” has never mattered more than right now.
All digital experiences matter, but some matter more than others. The COVID-19 crisis response is forcing governments to define what is “essential” for populations operating under stay-at-home directives. What is, in fact, essential are those digital experience touchpoints we all need to rely on to stay informed, to stay vigilant, and perhaps most importantly, to stay connected and productive.
This is when rock-solid and reliable digital experiences truly matter most. This is when business-critical applications and core systems not only have to work — they have to continue to run operations from wherever we are to ensure our customers, partners, or employees have the information they need to be safe, productive, and up to date. Because HCL Digital Experience is the kind of platform that has the power, reliability, and security necessary to keep complex and business-critical processes running we know what’s required to deliver this level of service to digital audiences. We have broken down the essential qualities necessary for this success here into six main categories. Your business-critical digital experience platform must be:
- Performant: In these challenging times you need to ensure that your audiences are able to get the information they need, when they need it. Downtime is not an option. Business-critical means that your system is rock-solid, reliable, scalable, and can support fluctuating demand with ease.
- Secure: Your businesses’ data needs to be protected. As we move to communicate even more fluidly online, you need to be confident that you can offer secure experiences with data encryption and cross-system authentication. Business-critical means your data cannot be compromised.
- Personalized: Provide the right information to the right people at the right time. You need to enable your customers, employees, and partners with the right level of access to your system to access and provide necessary data. Business-critical means that the information presented is relevant and contextual, based on your relationship with them, and what they are doing on your site.
- Integrated: Provide the whole story. Your enterprise has a wealth of information that resides in a variety of systems. Business-critical means that you can seamlessly blend your content, data, applications, and core processes into a meaningful unified experience personalized by role and identity.
- Flexible: Develop smarter, update faster. You can select the deployment model (on-prem, any cloud, or hybrid) and platform of your choice, and be up in running in minutes. Business-critical means that with traditional OnPrem or optional Docker/Kubernetes support you can choose what deployment approach fits your operation best today, with the flexibility and portability to change on your timeline.
- User-Friendly: Empower business users to create. Put your subject-matter experts in control with easy-to-use tools that help them quickly create targeted, engaging content for all audiences, and let your developers focus on developing new technology. Business-critical means that essential content gets to the audiences that need it, and your team’s productivity can soar.
When you need to digitize your business processes and take your business-critical applications online, you need HCL Digital Experience. We are here to help.
- Digital Experiences Matter in Times of Crisis. Chatbots can help. Watch the webinar
- Digital Experiences Matter in Times of Crisis. Lessons learned from the State of Ohio. Watch the webinar
- Digital Experiences Matter in Times of Crisis. Alerting can be key. Watch the webinar
Ensuring the right messages are received by the right audiences in a timely, consistent manner has never been so critical