How to use Agent capacity function to deliver high value offers to high value customers? Users should follow the below step by step guide to utilize Agent Capacity function.
- Creating Agent tables: Agent information table and agent customer relationship table
- Defining Agent tables in Optimize Configuration
- Create Agent channel
- Create Contact Optimize Session providing agent tables and agent channel.
- Define Agent Capacity rules in Optimize session
- Create Pre-opt flowchart and then run it
- Run Optimize session
- Run Post opt flowchart to deliver offers to optimized contacts.
For the ease of usage, we shall look at steps from A to D in Part -1 (this post) and steps E to H in the Part -2 A.Agent Tables: You need to create 2 tables: Agent information table and agent customer relationship table
- Agent Information: This table will contain agent information. For example there are 3 Agents- A,B,C with agent id 1,2,3. A and B agent have capacity as 3 and agent C have capacity 2. That means each A and B can attend 3 customers and C can attend 2 customers at a time to deliver high value offers. So, total capacity of 3 agents is 8.
- Agent customer relationship table: This table defines relationship between agent and customer. For example, Agent A can meet 5 customers with id- 1,2,3,4,5. But since his capacity is only 3 so he can deliver offer to at max 3 customers out of 5. These 3 customers selection will be random.
Agent Customer relationship table:
Note: While creating above 2 tables, you need to take care of below points:
- Agent_ID data type and size should be same in both tables.
- “Capacity” column of “agent info” table should be numeric.
- Customer_ID data type and size in “agent customer relationship table” should match data type and size of actual customer table.
B.Defining Agent tables under Optimize Configuration: Path: Affinium|Campaign|partitions|partition1|Optimize|AgentTemplateTables