On July 16, 2019, HCL announced the End of Marketing/End of Service of Connections Cloud and SmartCloud Notes (SCN) with services ending July 16, 2020.
To make the migration as smooth, safe and secure as possible, and to ensure the future of our customer’s data and software, HCL has appointed a small number of HCL Cloud Hosting Partners/Managed Service Providers to deliver cloud services directly to you.
Below are key resources and next steps for all customers affected by this announcement:
HCL Notes and HCL Verse customers:
1. Get started today with your data and user migration with our HCL Managed Service Providers
2. Read our SCN/Verse data and user migration FAQ
3. Download and use our Mail Offboarding Resource Guides
HCL Connections customers:
1. Get started today with your data and user migration with one of our HCL Managed Service Providers
2. February 27 at 9 AM ET: Register for our webcast: Moving ahead with Connections Cloud: A Practical Guide to Next Steps
Our goal at HCLSoftware is to provide ongoing and transparent communications during your cloud migration. For any questions, concerns, or feedback, please email us directly.
General Manager and Vice President of Development, HCL Digital Solutions