About one year ago, we announced the end of support for Connections Cloud. That date has now arrived, and that cloud is no longer. With this ending, we also mark an exciting new beginning. Please visit our Cloud Hosting Master Service Providers center to learn more about their offerings.
I could not be prouder of the job that these truly masterful providers and our teams at HCL and IBM have done. Here’s a short list of the many accomplishments of the last year:
- Thousands of customers around the globe were contacted and plans tracked
- Delivered multi-tenant Connections code to CH-MSPs
- Hosted seven webinars with nearly 1500 attendees
- Migrated over 100 organizations that use Connections
- Migrated more than 16 TB of Connections data
This has been an incredible journey and I would like to thank all the teams involved, all of the CH-MSPs, HCL Connections Development, HCL Digital Solutions Product Management, HCL Digital Solutions Marketing, HCL and IBM Support, HCL White Glove team, and all the IBM and HCL people that worked so hard to make this transition happen.
If you are a customer who didn’t take the proactive steps necessary to migrate your date, please go here to see the terms of service.
Director of HCL Cloud Hosting MSP Program