HCL Commerce Summit: June 23-25
Launches are exciting – and for HCL Commerce 9.1, the excitement is off the charts and you can feel the buzz! If you don’t believe me watch this.
The reason for the excitement? This release is what the clients have been asking for in the platform – It’s what they need to drive results, be more innovative, and improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
In case you missed it, the 9.1 sneak peek webinar is now available on demand. Not only did we provide insight into the new capabilities, we had one of our guest speakers, Paul Miller, former CIO at Williams Sonoma, Sears and Grainger and now a digital acceleration leader, share his ideas on responding during these crazy times and what we need to focus on – the fundamentals of commerce.
Before we get to Summit, it’s time to play a game with the Commerce Hackathon. Are you up for the competition? Register here for the Hackathon on June 15-17 and a chance to win bragging rights!
So why register for the HCL Commerce Summit?
- It is easy to attend (virtual) and you can build your own schedule
- If you miss a session, you can watch the recording whenever you want
- Keynotes from Google, Elasticsearch and Paul Miller will change your thinking!
- ‘Meet the Engineer’ and discuss how they solve the challenges faced by clients
- Workshops and demos covering the 3 Wows of World-class Experiences, Optimized Merchandising and Cloud Native will get you ready for Commerce 9.1
To ensure everyone gets the most out of Summit, here are the highlights which you must not miss.
Day 1 (June 23) focuses on World-Class Experiences.
- Catch the demo of the new React Starter Store with Search and CMS
- Insights from market leaders GM, Follett and DFS
- Drive traffic and conversions by focusing on actionable fundamentals (Paul Miller
Day 2 (June 24) focuses on Optimized Merchandising:
- Demo new merchandising capabilities designed to optimize inventory/improve margins
- Keynote from George Kobar, Evangelist at Elastic Search
- Elastic Search workshop on pipelines and new intelligent query services
Day 3 (June 25) covers new Cloud-native capabilities:
- Keynote from Eric Johnson, Group VP of IT at Abercrombie & Fitch talking about their journey to containerization / cloud native
- Keynote from Pallab Deb, Head of Partner Solutions at Google talking about the value proposition of Google Cloud Platform with HCL Commerce
- In-depth discussion with leading experts in Cloud Native, Kubernetes and APIs
- See a demo of how the new cloud capabilities can spin up new commerce site in minutes.
Right from the start the culture at HCL Commerce has been one of engage, collaborate and innovate. This is the start of something exciting – join us and be part of something amazing! Together we can take commerce to the next level. HCL Commerce Summit June 23-25.