What’s an HCL Ambassador?
The HCL Ambassadors Program recognizes customers and partners who go above and beyond to promote HCLSoftware products, engage with the community, and help others. And now you have the power to recognize and promote these individuals by nominating them to be an HCL Ambassador.
Access to the program is decided annually following a public nomination, HCL judging and selection process. Nominations will be open through November 26, 2020, followed by the internal selection process. The new HCL Ambassadors for BigFix will be announced in December, with the term to commence on January 1, 2021.
Do you know a BigFix customer or partner who has organized a user group event, written blog posts, forum posts, or created training or helped support other customers to optimize their use of BigFix? We’re lucky to have some wonderful BigFix evangelists within our external customer ecosystem – you know who you are. And now you have the power to recognize and promote these individuals who have gone above and beyond their current roles to help and support others.
How? By nominating them to be an HCL Ambassador for BigFix. BigFix Users can even nominate themselves!
Check out the HCL Ambassadors Program website for more information.
- What is an HCL Ambassador? A personal recognition program, whereby HCL recognizes individuals, not companies, who go above and beyond to promote HCL products, engage with the community, and help others
- Who can be an Ambassador? Any BigFix customer or partner
- How does a candidate get nominated? Customers or partners can self-nominate or nominate others, and HCL employees can nominate any customer or partner.
- Is this program just for North America or worldwide? Worldwide
- What is the Ambassador Program term? January 1 – December 31, 2021
- What is the nomination process? Use the online nomination form and enter information about the individual you’re nominating and provide 3 pieces of “evidence” from the last 12 months to show how they are publicly promoting HCL BigFix.
- What are the benefits of being an Ambassador?
- Access to ‘invite-only’ beta programs and events
- Bi-annual calls with senior executives
- Fast escalation of support tickets to Subject Matter Expert engineers
- Free of charge license to use HCLSoftware products
- Enhances exposure of published content through syndication into the HCL Ambassadors Blog
- Up to $200 of HCL Ambassadors branded merchandise
- Access to the HCL Ambassadors merchandise store from March – November (when available)
- Is being recognized as an HCL Ambassadors a technical certification? The HCL Ambassador program is not a technical certification and not a sales or marketing tool, but a recognition program and community enhancement for us to give back to those who have gone “above and beyond their day job” in the past 12 months.
- Is being an HCL Ambassadors an annual award program? There are two types of HCL Ambassadors:
- HCL Ambassador – An annual award for work/deeds in the previous year.
- HCL Lifetime Ambassador – An even more prestigious award for continuous outstanding achievement. This is a lifetime appointment and these selectees don’t need to re-apply each year.
Still have questions? Contact one of the following members of the BigFix Team:
- Lisa Towles: Lisa.Towles@hcl.com
- Rhonda Studnick Kaiser: Rhonda.Studn@hcl.com