profile image
Simon Warbey
Product Manager | Consultant | Solution Director
About
Simon Warbey is a Product Manager and a consultant at HCL Technologies. He is always focused on customer success and satisfaction via focused product delivery. Simon trains and works with clients to make the best use of the Discover’s Customer Experience Insights Suite, covering a wide range of business sectors across the EMEA region.
Posts by Simon Warbey
article-img
Marketing & Commerce | October 7, 2020
Unica Discover- Formulate Your Customer Experience Strategy
We’ve all experienced struggle in our day-to-day life as consumers. The struggle can be any number of things, such as adding something to your cart to find it out of stock or receiving product suggestions that have no relevance to you. As I write this, one of the UK’s largest retail bank’s online and mobile systems are unavailable, keeping me from viewing my account and making transfers – very frustrating for such a critical service.  All of these examples create friction in the user experience, reducing the perception of a brand and leading to sharing negative experiences with friends, family, or voicing it on social media. What is Customer Experience? Customer experience (CX) covers every aspect of a customer’s journey with your brand (first contact to becoming a happy and loyal customer.) It is a holistic perception a customer has for your brand or service irrespective of the engagement channel. It is what drives a customer to keep coming back to your product and ultimately become a brand advocate. Delivering a remarkable customer experience depends on how you, as a brand, interact at every touchpoint, like sending an email after a customer has made a purchase from your store or even the amount of customer rep's attention while solving a problem; everything matters. Why does Customer Experience Matter? With the rise of on-demand and quick delivery/shipping services, customers have come to expect and demand more. They want things faster, such as having items delivered within 24-48 hours. This raises customer expectations everywhere and ultimately increases the chances of frustration when it doesn’t happen. This is reflected in market research. 79% of digital experience professionals rate the customer experience they provide as very or extremely high priority. Great that these see the importance, but also leaving 21% who don’t! 90% of those...
article-img
Marketing & Commerce | February 14, 2020
The New Ideas Portal- How can you influence Unica’s product roadmap?
Getting your ideas validated and watching them convert into one of the extended functionalities of the product. Isn't it great? Of course, it feels great to be a part of and contribute to the roadmap of a product. Moreover, the product will then be well-versed with your requirements. You can offer design solutions and can see a concept transforming into a solution for the product. Customer-Inspired product development & enhancement has always been at the top of the success story for any product at HCL. But what is the most competent way to achieve it? As a product owner, even after the successful launch of a product, it's common to be surrounded by ideas from every possible source. To ensure we do not miss any of the valuable feedback and keep customers at the center of every strategy we implement, we are excited to announce the launch of our new 'HCL Software Customer Idea Portal.' Everybody cherishes a place where they can share ideas, make their voices heard.  We love sharing our vision of creating innovation-driven & customer-centric products. Consequently, we want you to tag along on our journey to product design & development of a product's roadmap in an easy & transparent manner. Furthermore, it will help us improve products & create more meaningful user experiences for you. Never miss on to any opportunity! Here it is to influence the roadmap of the products you use. With the launch of Unica, we have held webinars, Unica Connects, Partner Unica Connect (Business Partner) & even started the Unica Sponsor User Program. These helped in extending the functionalities in the latest or upcoming releases, which are influenced by users' opinions. Besides, during a Unica connect, many users talked about how much built-in analytics would be great to have once there's an email...
a/icon/common/search Created with Sketch.